Extract information from multiple unstructured data sources!
- Financial Data Providers
Winner – BNY Mellon Connect 20 Challenge 2020!
Trusted by multiple Fortune 500 clients across Banking, Financial Data providers and more!
See Foreseer in Action in a short demo video.
Improve data extraction accuracy by 30%
Reduce OPEX by 70% for data collection and processing
Extract and process data 5x faster. Launch new products in weeks.
100% control over the information you extract. Clean, complete data sets.
Foreseer helps banks, financial data providers, insurance companies, and buy-side firms extract and process data for unstructured and structured sources. We prevent delays, errors, or hefty fines due to regulatory or compliance issues.
Financial Data Providers
Collect large, robust datasets with little human intervention. Foreseer's deep learning models are capable of extracting unstructured data for datasets faster than the competition and at a fraction of the cost. Full traceability, validation and data transformation support.
Perform fast, secure, GDPR-compliant data collection from user-provided documents for insurance claims.Stop overpaying for claims with end to end visibility from submissions to claims processing.
Foreseer solves document extraction and end-to-end processing for loan or credit agreements, collateral management, confirms, and many more paper-driven processes that require significant human involvement.
Drastically reduce your audit cost and time by using Foreseer.AI’s Audit solution to extract and compare information from public filings, financial disclosures, accounting policies and more. Do efficient research across comparable documents for answering audit questions. One stop solution for your data extraction and document searches.
Select Case Study
- Effectively created a large Twitter feed data (~50TB / year) Union with our options tick plant (~200TB compressed / year), managed by a staff of 4 technologist for entire US options universe (~1,500 names).
- Created Domain Specific Language to integrate complex rules into the system for signal strength measure.
- Large training set based learning to extract signals on the fly, correlated historically to market movements.
- Analyzed over 100,000 documents using our continuous learning platform to build a suite of models needed for tasks like classification and information retrieval.
- Model adjustments were made on the fly with incoming documents via feedback loop.
- Information storage & visualization made it a very practical system in use, currently in production.
- Effectively created a pipeline-based system for processing documents in near real time from around the world.
- Built machine learning models for effective table extraction, date detection, and named entity analysis.
- Built deep learning model for data extraction from long text statements.
- Built rich and powerful UI for data validation/correction and operational reports.
Convert scanned documents to readable files
Foreseer converts your scanned documents into searchable, selectable documents using advanced OCR capabilities.
Extract relevant data from large, unstructured sources.
Foreseer extracts relevant data from tables, free-flowing text, and snippets from large documents, webpages, feeds, and more. Use our pre-trained models or deploy your own self-trained models.
Validate data using a robust quality control system
Foreseer helps you extract, consume, and distribute data that is gold standard using a sophisticated quality management framework, automated error checks and validation interface.
Translate foreign language documents to your native
Foreseer translates foreign language documents into the language of your choice using a mature stack of translation engines.
Turnkey solutions for banking & finance
Get started in a couple of days with our self-service offering. With our pre-trained models for financial services and the insurance industry, you will see savings in time, cost and reduction in errors in days.
Distribute data in ways and formats of your choice
Foreseer lets you download the extracted and enriched data in formats including XLS, JSON, XML, and more. Or, feed data directly to your database leveraging an API.
Foreseer processes over twenty million PDF and HTML pages every month with content sourced from 35 countries in 12 different languages.